Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 30 October 2012

Info Post

Tom Cruise reveals plans for MI5
TOM Cruise has revealed that he intends to make a fifth film in the Mission Impossible franchise - and will continue to do so as long as they remain popular.
The actor has played the role of Ethan Hunt in the spy series since 1996 - with the most recent instalment Ghost Protocol released in late 2011 - and told Total Film magazine he would love to continue playing the character.
'I started Mission Impossible hoping I could make many of them,' he said. 'It's a character that I can grow with. At that time it was the most expensive film in the history of Paramount Pictures, and the first film I was producing. It's been pretty exciting,' the actor added.
'Seeing an audience respond… to have that experience is really wonderful. I'll make a bunch of those. I'll make as many as people want to see...because they're very challenging, and so much fun to make.'
Cruise added that he was always attempting to make plans for future Mission Impossible films and had already considered some settings.  
'We're already working on different images,' he said. 'I love travelling around promoting movies because I'm always looking at different places, coming up with different sequences.'
The actor will soon return to screens in the title role of Jack Reacher, which is due for release in December.
The movie, based on novels by British author Lee Child, is an action blockbuster about an elusive military policeman turned vigilante who is on the trail of a sniper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment