Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 29 July 2012

Info Post
News5 new results for i film
 
Cult Singer Rodriguez Risen in New Film 'Sugar Man'
Billboard
"Searching for Sugar Man" is a documentary about a musician very few people had heard about prior to this year. In the last six months, film festivals from January's Sundance in Utah through the Hamptons in New York on July 21 have played a central role in ...
See all stories on this topic »

Billboard
'Knight' moves: Long road to Batman trilogy
Detroit Free Press
A beautifully artistic photo book, it's a worthy read for any film student or Batman fan. Coming from a background in smaller films, director Christopher Nolan never took for granted that he'd make all three Batman films, so he concentrated on making them ...
See all stories on this topic »
'Step Up Revolution' stars dish about first role and favorite scenes from the film
OnTheRedCarpet.com
In the latest "Step Up" film, Kathryn McCormick plays Emily Anderson, the daughter of a wealthy businessman. She arrives in Miami with the hopes to become a professional dancer but quickly falls in love with Sean, played by Ryan Guzman. The couple then ...
See all stories on this topic »

OnTheRedCarpet.com
Traverse City Film Festival Brings Enjoyment and Relief
Examiner.com
This will be the 8th year of the Traverse City Film Festival, and has quickly grown in numbers, more than anyone expected. In 2011, 128000 admissions with 156 screenings, they play the movies all over Traverse City. The festival also presents classic movies ...
See all stories on this topic »

Examiner.com
'Super-villainy' as real in life as in film depiction
Wrangler News
As it happened, I was unable to attend the screening of the film before it opened, so unlike many of my fellow critics, I saw it—Sunday morning, in a theater less than one-third full—with the Aurora shootings in my head. But in terms of the movie, all the tragedy ...
See all stories on this topic »

Wrangler News

Web1 new result for i film
 
How do I film my computer screen? - Yahoo! Answers
I have re-searched it on Google today,the first I tried was Microsoft Expression-I ... Hypercam, I think ... NCH, I have it, I just click on to start recording what's on my ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...


Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment