Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 27 July 2012

Info Post
News3 new results for film movies
 
Olympics Opening Ceremonies: Danny Boyle goes heavy on music, film
Los Angeles Times
Danny Boyle has eclectic tastes, from Shakespeare to Bollywood to zombies. While not every one of the director's favorites made its way into his inventive Opening Ceremonies for the 2012 Summer Olympics, his broad interests were on obvious display in ...
See all stories on this topic »
Still planning to see 'Dark Knight'
Schenectady Gazette (blog)
I have not seen "The Dark Knight Rises" yet, but I will because I am a moviegoer and I go to movies like that. Like everyone, I was pretty horrified by the murders at a screening of the film in Aurora, Colo., and I quickly emailed my friends Dave and Melissa, who ...
See all stories on this topic »
Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry: movie review
Christian Science Monitor
Although Ai's artistry is rather skimpily explored in this film, Klayman's position seems to be that Ai himself is the actual artwork – a view that Ai encourages. Even though his political dissidence is deadly serious, his approach is that of a performance artist.
See all stories on this topic »

Christian Science Monitor

Web1 new result for film movies
 
A lot of Film/Movie questions? - Yahoo! Answers
I want to know what kind of projectors are used fo…
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment