Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 4 July 2012

Info Post
News5 new results for a film
 
"I don't make a film with a pressure to deliver 100 crore blockbuster" - Rohit ...
IndiaGlitz
"I never let all these pressures set into my mind because if I allow that, I would be ruined", laughs Rohit, "You can't make a film with that kind of pressure just because you have to deliver a 100 crore blockbuster. If audience like what I make, they ...
See all stories on this topic »

IndiaGlitz
"A film like 'Bol Bachchan' is bound to work" – Asin in Conversation With Koimoi
koimoi (blog)
It is a known fact that Rohit Shetty pretty much sticks to the written word when it comes to shooting his films. Also, all changes, if required, are done much before the actors report on the sets. Post that there are no improvisations warranted. Due to ...
See all stories on this topic »

koimoi (blog)
Ambika Soni to promote India as a film destination to Poland
Business Standard
I and B minister Ambika Soni who is on a visit to Poland would be highlighting the potential of India as a film destination, and also explore other areas of mutual cooperation with her counterparts in the host country.
See all stories on this topic »
Critics are my lucky charm: Director Rohit Shetty (Interview)
New York Daily News
Mumbai, July 4 — Other people might fear critics but not director Rohit Shetty, who believes they are his lucky charm - every film they trash goes on to work magic at the box office! The man, known for slapstick cinema like the.
See all stories on this topic »
Filmmaker Basu says Barfi is not a silent film
gulfnews.com
"I never wanted to make a silent film or something. I wanted to make a film with an easy story that people understand. There are few dialogues in the film, and this is its speciality. I had such nice actors who could convey so much without saying ...
See all stories on this topic »


This once a day Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment